Your school system has begun utilizing the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Guidelines in developing its curriculum. Information about these guidelines can be found at the link below.
CAST. (2018). The UDL Guidelines. Retrieved from http://udlguidelines.cast.org
You have been asked by the school’s administrative team to create a newsletter informing parents of this change and describing how these guidelines will be implemented in their particular school.
Your newsletter should include the following information:
1) a brief explanation of the Universal Design for Learning Guidelines and how they will ensure that the educational needs of all students are met,
2) a description of the technology solutions and supports that your school will be implementing for students with special needs, and
3) a description of the technology solutions that your school will be implementing for gifted and culturally diverse students.
Your newsletter should be at least two pages in length, and all sources should be cited and referenced. You should utilize at least three resources, one of which can be your textbook.
Lever-Duffy, J., & McDonald, J. B. (2018). Teaching and learning with technology (6th ed.). Pearson. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134519906
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?