The paper (Report) should be single spaced, 12-point font, between 3-5 pages long,
include appropriate figures and/or tables, include references (not from Google or Wikipedia)
selected topic is aerospace
MTSE 3000 Project Guidelines (Fall 2021)
November 1th: Pick two students colleagues to form a group. Email me on Canvas the names of your group members and the title of your project. November 22ed 2020: Each group prepares and submits one project (Report and PPT presentation).
1. Select one of the of the problem options lister here: Automotive: Engine block, wheel rim, suspension spring, transmission gear, ….. Aerospace: Frame part, airplane skin, compressor blade, hot stage blade, satellite structure, Landing gear, rocket engine nozzle, ….. Biomedical: Implant, prosthetic, artificial hip joint, …. Civil: Light pole, window glass, bridge part, drill bit, …. Energy: oil pipe, nuclear plant pipe, gas turbine, fuel cell, …..
2. Address each of the following questions using the knowledge Gained in the Course: a) Identify and explain a current material need for specific use. b) Choose a material (e.g. specific alloy, ceramic, polymer, etc…). justify your selection. c) Discuss its atomic bonding and structure d) Discuss its phase diagram e) Predict its microstructure, strengthening mechanisms, and its resulting mechanical
properties. f) Discuss other needed properties for the material in addition to the mechanical
characteristics which depend on the selected application, e.g. thermal conductivity, bio- compatibility, corrosion resistance, etc. Identify how you achieve such with this material.
g) Estimate its impact on society, including occupational safety and health, global availabilities of commodity material, recycling approaches, energy savings and others.
h) Give all appropriate references and cite them in the text. Please make sure that you refere to important seminal papers, book chapters, etc… on the research topic.
The paper (Report) should be single spaced, 12-point font, between 3-5 pages long, include appropriate figures and/or tables, include references (not from Google or Wikipedia).
The PPT presentation is for 10-15 minutes.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?