1. A) What is the basic purpose of an evaluation? (B) List 5 additional purposes of an evaluation. (C) List 3 benefits of performance evaluations. (D) List the components of an evaluation cycle.
2. (A) Define line inspection and identify its 2 purposes. (B) List 4 descriptors of spot inspections. (C) List 4 descriptors of staff inspections. (D) List the 6 objectives of staff inspections.
3. (A) What is the main purpose of a performance evaluation? (B) List 4 other purposes of a performance appraisal. (C) List 5 benefits/descriptors of an informal evaluation. (D) List 2 descriptors of a formal evaluation and 4 ways to measure performance.
4. (A) List the 2 practices to enhance agency integrity. (B) Define and explain by-the-numbers evaluation, (C) List the 3 consequences of evaluation. (D) List 3 categories a Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool can help managers assess their current status. (E) List 6 types of agency stakeholders for Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool surveys.
5. List and explain in detail the 6 common types of performance evaluations.
6. List and explain the detail 8 problems of performance appraisals.
7. (A) List and define the 4 areas of litigation agencies are susceptible to if fitness requirements and need of officers are not addressed. (B) What is the consensus among law enforcement managers regarding quotas? (C) What generally is elicited when a quota systems is used? (D) List 8 performance criteria and standards evaluations may include.
8. (A) Define accreditation. (B) List 4 tangible and 4 intangible benefits of accreditation. (C) List 5 criticisms of accreditation. (D) What is the assertion and recommendation Fitzpatrick and Martin make regarding accreditation?
9. (A) What are two results of community surveys? (B) Explain the difference in the use of mail and phone surveys. (C) List 7 areas internal surveys could be used to determine how effective a department might be. (D) List 4 results of the study of patrol officer’s attitudes toward citizen satisfaction surveys.
10. (A) Identify and explain a research approach that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating a specific problem. (B) Identify and define the two kinds of statistics involved. (C) List and explain 2 programs and/or organizations that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating specific problems or conducting research. (D) Explain the composition and 4 steps of groups-forums-roundtable discussions.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?