The library website offers access to over 100 article databases
(Academic Search, OneSearch,…) that can help you for researching your topic.
You can use a variety of sources for investigating the subject
you are interested in: books, magazines, newspaper/journal articles, …
The final paper should be at least 10 pages long, double spaced,
MLA format, include page numbers. If you wish to write longer, that is fine.
Reference pages do not count as part of the 10 pages.
You should use at least 6 different sources/references.
Rough outline for the paper:
– Introduction/overview of topic and issues to be discussed;
– Background, description, and/or history of the issue;
– What issues are involved; different points of view;
– Your own comments/perspective ;
– List of references used;
Discuss pros and cons of the subject you are writing about.
If you have a formed opinion on the subject, present it and
explain how what ideas you have to resolving/improving the issue.
Do not write a historical article, for ex. how DARPA was
developed. You should have present a discussion.
Please use your own words when writing. Plagiarism is severely
punished and reported to university authorities.
Do not cut and paste from pre-written articles or copy
previously published articles.
PDF is the paper and comment
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?