Stiglitz, “Globalism’s Discontents”
Friedman, “The Dell Theory of Conflict Prevention
ANSWER EACH QUESTION INDIVIDUALLY
1. Stiglitz, “Globalism’s Discontents”
What does Stiglitz argue about globalization? What does he see as the strengths and weaknesses of globalization? How does Stiglitz view the work of international financial institutions such as the IMF or World Bank especially during the Washington Consensus period? What is his critique of these organizations?
2. Friedman, “The Dell Theory”
According to Friedman’s article what is the dell theory? (see page 294)
What does Friedman argue about countries such as Iraq, Syria, N. Korea, etc? (see page 296)
Does Friedman think the dell theory makes wars obsolete?
3. What are the similarities and differences between Stiglitz and Friedman? What worldview(s) do you think they are coming from?
4. Drawing on Ch. 8 Compare and contrast the national security view vs. human security view. What are the defining characteristics of each. Which paradigms support which view?
5. What are the main issues effecting the environment? (note there are 2)
6. Define each of these three terms:
1. Public good
2. Free rider problem
3. Tragedy of the Commons
7.What are the three solutions proposed to handling the problem of the environment? Which paradigms would you respectively associate with each of these three solutions?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?