Cite a minimum of 2 reputable references used to complete your chart. Reputable references include trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration; or other sources of similar quality.
Page 2 of 2
Research and select 2 agencies that regulate the health care industry. A list of regulatory agencies has been provided below. You may also select other regulatory agencies with faculty approval 3 days prior to the assignment due date.
· The Joint Commission
· Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
· Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
· Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
· Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Complete the following table:
Identify 2 health care regulatory agencies.
Explain what impact the identified agency has on compliance of regulatory standards (90 to 175 words required for EACH SECTION).
Explain what impact the identified agency has on standards of care (90 to 175 words required for EACH SECTION).
Explain what impact the identified agency has on potential liabilities (90 to 175 words required for EACH SECTION).
Copyright© 2019 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Copyright© 20XX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?