In Unit 7, you are learning about sales contacts and ways in which businesses can limit risk of loss. In this assignment, you will analyze a commercial transaction to determine what contract terms should be included in order to minimize the risk of loss for the buyer.See the attached document for complete instructions and grading rubric.
Unit 7 Assignment Memo Template
LAW204 – Business Law I
From: Your Name
CC: Other recipients
Due Date: 11:59 p.m. EST, Sunday of Unit 7 Points: 100 Overview: In Unit 7, you are learning about sales contacts and ways in which businesses can limit risk of loss. In this assignment, you will analyze a commercial transaction to determine what contract terms should be included in order to minimize the risk of loss for the buyer. Instructions: Imagine that you are a manager in a commercial printing company, and you have found a good deal on the ink that your company uses most frequently from a supplier in Japan.
• Using the materials from this week’s reading as well as the supplemental resources, consider what shipping terms you should insist be in the contract in order to limit the risk of loss for your company.
• Using the attached Memo template, draft an interoffice memo to the owner of the company describing at least three shipping terms you would want to be included in the contract.
• Include one resource, in addition to the textbook. o Use APA format for non-legal sources such as the textbook. Use
Bluebook citation format for any legal citations. • Submit a Word document. • Maximum two pages in length, excluding the Reference page.
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
LAW204 – Business Law I
Minimizing Risk of Loss for the Buyer
Evaluation Rubric for Minimizing Risk of Loss for the Buyer Assignment
CRITERIA Deficient Needs Improvement
0 – 44 Points 45 – 59 Points 60 – 74 Points
Does not concisely and clearly analyzes the scenario.
Somewhat concisely and clearly analyzes the scenario.
Mostly concisely, succinctly, and clearly analyzes the scenario.
Concisely, succinctly, and clearly analyzes the scenario.
0 – 5 points 6 – 7 points 8 – 9 points 10 points Paper Length More than 2
n/a n/a 2 pages or less
0 – 8 points 9 – 11 points 12 – 14 points
Clear and Professional Writing and APA/Bluebook Format
Errors impede professional presentation; guidelines not followed.
Significant errors that do not impede professional presentation.
Few errors that do not impede professional presentation.
Writing and format are clear, professional, APA/Bluebook compliant, and error free.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?