Please go through the attached example template for reference.
Company name we have selected as "Kotun"
At least 750 words are required. Please follow the template procedure while writing the task.
Search online for example and please make there is no plagiarism in work.
Andrew Robertson, Owner
Created on December 29, 2016
To build and sell high-quality toys that will be cherished and handed down from generation to generation.
Andrew Robertson — owner, designer and primary builder
Jane Robertson — business manager/bookkeeper
Bill Williams and Houlin Lee — builders, assemblers, and painters
Mickey Soukarin — web master and handles shipping for web, mail, and special orders
Wooden Grain Toys is a sole proprietorship.
Built-Rite Toys will be a part of the toy manufacturing industry. Currently, wooden toys are considered a niche market, comprised of different sized companies. The largest companies, such as Plastique Toys and Metal Happy Toys, have large inventories of products that are offered internationally. The smallest companies sell locally either in shops, at craft fairs, or online.
This industry is currently suffering from the economic recession as consumers are spending less on non-essentials. However, industry revenues increased by $1.2 million in the 2nd quarter of 2012. This means there is a potential for growth as the economy recovers.
The two groups that the company plans to market to are parents (age 18-30) of young children and grandparents (age 60-75) of young children with an income range of $35,000 – $80,000 a year. Our target customers are interested in giving durable, well-made toys to their children and grandchildren to help foster creativity. They value quality and they research the products they buy. Our target customers are willing to spend more money on products that are of higher quality and last longer.
Wooden Grain Toys has the following advantages compared to competitors:
· Basic, practical designs.
· Safe, non-toxic paints, parts, and accessories.
· Easy-to-assemble parts.
· All components are manufactured in America and made with grade-A wood, high quality steel, and rubber.
· Quick, 48-hour delivery since our goal is to keep at least 50 units of each toy in stock.
· High-quality, interactive website.
· Face-to-face interaction with customers at craft shows over a three state area.
Wooden Grain Toys must meet all federal and state regulations concerning toy manufacturing. Specifically, Code of Federal Regulations in Title 42, Parts 1234 and 9876.50, 51, 52 and 89 C.F.R. 5555.18(a)(9); Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008; Lead-Free Toys Act; and Title 99.9 of the Code of Oregon.
Wooden Grain Toys will sell wooden toys made from solid hardwoods (maple, beech, birch, cherry, and oak) and steel rivets. The toys are handcrafted and designed for small children to easily use. Our line currently includes the following nine models:
· All-Purpose Pick-Up Truck w/movable doors and tailgate
· Dump Truck w/functioning dumping mechanism and box
· Biplane (two-seater) w/movable propeller
· Steam engine with coal tender – additional cars available separately:
· Caboose, flat car w/logs, box car, tank car, coal car
· City Bus
· Tow Truck
· Flat-Bed Truck w/logs
· Sports Car
Wooden Grain Toys will offer its products for the following prices:
· All-Purpose Pick-Up Truck w/movable doors and tailgate – $25
· Dump Truck w/functioning dumping mechanism and box – $30
· Biplane (two-seater) w/movable propeller – $20
· Additional train cars (single car) – $5
· Additional train cars (three cars) – $12
· City Bus – $12
· Tow Truck – $18
· Flat-Bed Truck w/logs – $35
· Sports Car – $20
· Sedan – $20
All current Wooden Grain Toys products are in production and inventory is being accumulated.
Wooden Grain Toys is a trademarked name in the State of Oregon.
The company is planning to conduct the following research and development:
· Include a feedback mechanism on the website for ideas, suggestions, and improvements
· Provide comment cards for distribution at craft fairs
· Review available market research to identify top children’s toys and reason(s) for their popularity
This example business plan is provided by the Small Business Administration.
Get help starting and running your small business at SBA.gov.
WOODEN GRAIN TOYS
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?