You are a detective for the local metro police department. You and your partner have been dispatched to a possible crime scene investigation in which a mother reported that she found her teenage son dead on the floor in his bedroom. Upon walking into the son's bedroom, you notice a large pool of blood on the carpet near the son's head and possible signs of a struggle.
Please respond to the following about this case:
1) Detail the steps that take place when investigating a death, including how you would confirm or deny that a possible crime may have occurred.
2) Explain the roles of each individual involved in a death investigation.
3) Describe how fingerprints found at the death scene could help solve this potential crime.
4) Determine how biometric data could be used in this case.
Detail the steps that would be followed during the investigation of the son's death. What individuals would be involved in this investigation? What would be their involvement? How is biometric data taken or used in this case?
Your case study must be at least two pages in length, and you should use at least 2 peer review scholar articles use as a reference. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?