Perform a literature review on one of the studies below and discuss findings:
1. Rates of hand washing by CNAs on a nursing unit
2. Rate of self-turning by patients on a unit (how many times per hour are patients turning themselves
Develop two research questions that may be relevant based on the literature review.
Instructions: 150-word minimum/250-word maximum not including references. Minimum of 2 references aside from textbook must have been published within last 5 years.
The Research Question
Presents the idea that will be studied. Also called the problem statement
Research questions focus on:
Specifying the population being studied
Examining testable relationships among variables
The hypothesis attempts to answer the research question
Research Questions Should:
Define specific question area
Reflect a review of the literature
Identify the potential significance to nursing
Reflect the feasibility of studying the research question
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?