1. Begin with an attention grabber/hooka. Examples: anecdote, stats/facts, strong statement, quoteb. I think I will start with an anecdote2. Background information about the topic (what do I know about this topic?)3. Thesis (should always be a work in progress)
Thesis: Parents need to monitor their children’s technologybecause it is separating families, making them addicted, causing anxiety and depression, and creating a false façade about life. This will be proven through documentaries, anecdotes, and articles from reliable sources who state parents need to control how their children and teens use technology; they need to be monitored before it is too late (WORK IN PROGRESS)
Brainstorm Activity: List or Cluster your reasons
1. List your examples/reasons2. List the sources you will use (I listed a lot of them because these all can be examples, but I will finally highlight the ones I have chosen to use for sure)3. Add transitional sentence
• Example/reason – separating families o Article/Anecdote/Interview/Novel/Documentary/Broadcast/Personal Experience/Speeches (pick ONLY 1 or 2)
Add transitional sentence from separating families to making them addicted
• Example/reason – making them addictedo Article/Anecdote/Interview/Novel/Documentary/Broadcast/Personal Experience/Speeches (pick ONLY 1 or 2)
Add transitional sentence from making them addicted to causing anxiety and depression
• Example/reason – causing anxiety and depressiono Article/Anecdote/Interview/Novel/Documentary/Broadcast/Personal Experience/Speeches (pick ONLY 1 or 2)
Add transitional sentence from causing anxiety and depression to creating a false façade
• Example/reason – creating a false façade o Article/Anecdote/Interview/Novel/Documentary/Broadcast/Personal Experience/Speeches (pick ONLY 1 or 2)
Important add Rebuttal next – Write something positive about technology; however, go right back to the negatives of technology
1. Restate your thesis2. Highlight/summarize your main points (reasons)3. Call to Action (use strong verbs such as the following: should, must, need)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?