400-600 Word APA Format 7th Edition
The Key Assignment for this course is a compilation of your revised Primary Discussion Board responses and revised Individual Projects from Units 1, 2, 3, and 4. The final product will serve as a guide as you launch or continue your concentration-related professional activities after graduation. As such, this Key Assignment should be thoughtfully undertaken and should contain the elements included in the template provided.
Click here to download the template for your Key Assignment. You will be adding to this throughout the course.
Each section of the Key Assignment should be presented in narrative form (complete paragraphs, complete sentences, citations where appropriate, minimal use of bulleted lists). Because you will have revised your previous work from the course and included it in this document, your OV score should not exceed 80%.
There are two parts to this week’s assignment:
Table of Contents Title Page 1 Abstract 1 Table of Contents 1 Definitions of the (insert your concentration title) field 1 My Fit Within My Field 2 Roles in (insert concentration title) 2 The History of (insert your concentration title) and Current Relevance 3 Publishing in My Field 3 My Strengths and Transferable Skills 4 My Mission and Vision 4 Professional Growth 5 Personal Branding 5 Concentration-Related Associations 5 Networking 5 Conclusion and Reflections 6 Reference List 6
Include an overview of 200–300 words.
The content of this section will be your revised response from Unit 1, Discussion Board 2.
· Go to the literature and texts on your concentration. Find at least 3 definitions of your concentration that resonate with you. It is fine if the definitions you select are among the foundational definitions.
· Present the definitions you found, and provide a citation for each.
· Discuss your rationale for why these definitions appeal to you and how they represent your outlook on your concentration.
· Based on your exploration, present your own operational definition of your concentration.
· Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
· What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
· What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
· What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
The content of this section will be your revised response from Unit 1, Discussion Board 3.
· Find and utilize one of the many free resources and assessments that are available on the Internet that help professionals identify their personality types, strengths, and other variables that are incorporated into their job or career fit.
· Write a narrative of 400–600 words that sheds light on how you will incorporate your strengths into your evolving and unique role as a practitioner or scholar in your concentration. Share at least 2–3 takeaways. Remember to cite the assessment(s) you have utilized for this assignment.
· Based on your reflections, how have you already begun to refine your vision of your role as a practitioner or scholar in your concentration?
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 1 Individual Project.
Consider the following roles and activities associated with employment in your field:
· Internal practitioner in your field: These are persons who specialize in their concentration's function and work within an organization, typically employed as a full-time employee
· Consultant in your field: These are persons who practice their concentration’s skills from outside of an organizational structure
· Practicing with a specific niche in your field. With experience, a practitioner may find him- or herself exceptionally proficient in a specific aspect of his or her respective concentration and may choose to limit his or her practice to this area. Even as a specialist, the specific-niche practitioner must be a competent generalist as well, able to navigate the entire domain of the concentration.
· Leader or manager within an organization in the context of your field: This is a leader or manager within an organization whose responsibilities and work are directly related to your concentration
· Researcher in your field: Often, practitioners in the field do not undertake research or do not publish research in the field. There is a dramatic need for practitioners to document and publish their work (with appropriate human subject protection measures in place and organizational permissions secured).
· Instructor in your field: With many years of practice in their field under their belts representing a multitude of concentration-related experiences, as well as the skills for transferring knowledge to others, the scholar-practitioners may seek roles in which they teach the theory and practice of their concentration to novice practitioners.
· Other options that you may identify as related to your field
Make a correlation between these roles and your desired future in your field. Select a likely role you will continue or that you will pursue directly following graduation.
The content of this section will be your revised response from Unit 2, Discussion Board 1.
Locate and cite at least 2 articles detailing the history of your field. Make sure you detail the time line of your field. Based on what you found, what aspects of the history of your field do you think remain relevant today and also interest you? Complete the following:
· Present and discuss at least 2 specific ideas for how you will ensure that your practice incorporates these elements.
· Include at least 2 additional citations and references beyond the articles listed.
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 2, Discussion Board 3.
· Develop the titles for at least 3 articles that you intend to write within the first year after graduation, and identify the journals that would be appropriate to publish these articles in.
· Along with the titles, provide an abstract of 2-3 paragraphs that summarizes the essential elements each article will address. The aim is to narrow the topics to a subject that relates to the content of the previously identified journals.
· Develop a strategy for getting your articles published.
My Strengths and Transferable Skills (Use this header)
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 2 Individual Project.
Use the library and Internet to search for material on the topic of transferable skills.
· Define the term transferable skill.
· Make a list of your transferable skills.
· Write a personalized profile detailing how you plan to excel in your field by employing your transferable skills.
Present your discussion in the form of a composition. The body of the composition will address the items above and will include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 3, Discussion Boards 1 and 2.
Extrapolating from the term mission statement as it is used in organizations, what is your personal mission statement as a practitioner or scholar in your field? Include the following in your discussion:
· Your definition of the term mission statement
· The step-by-step process you used to develop your own mission statement
· Your mission statement
· The importance of your mission statement
Extrapolating from the term vision statement as it is used in organizations, what is your personal vision statement as a practitioner or scholar in your field? Include the following in your discussion:
· Your definition of the term vision statement
· The step-by-step process you used to develop your own vision statement
· Your vision statement
· The importance of your vision statement
· How is a vision statement different from a mission statement?
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 3, Discussion Board 3.
· What professional growth will you need to realize your professional (concentration-related) mission and vision? Include at least 2 pressing opportunities for professional growth.
· Provide a definition of professional growth.
· Outline a plan for addressing your professional growth. Specify the goals, time line, and evidence that will indicate that you have achieved your professional development objectives.
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 4 Individual Project.
In a composition, address the following:
· What is personal branding? (You may use your own operational definition.)
· What are the pros and cons of personal branding?
· Using your own ethics and understanding of your desired career path, discuss how you will develop your own personal brand.
The body of the composition will address the items above and will include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph. Include at least 4 sources beyond the required articles.
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 5, Discussion Board 1.
· Provide a description of each organization. Include the URL.
· Which of these is the best fit for your career goals?
· What benefits would your membership bring?
· What steps will you take to either join the organizations of your choice or to step up your current involvement?
Networking (Use this header)
The content of this section will be your revised response from the Unit 5, Discussion Board 2.
Being an effective practitioner or scholar in your field is heavily dependent on managing interpersonal relationships. At some point, you will need to reach out to your fellow professionals for advice, assistance, or possibly a job referral. Developing your network of personal contacts is vital.
· Discuss your perspective on the ethics of networking.
· Develop and present guidelines so that your networking activities are ethical.
· Develop a strategy for networking in your field.
· Present your strategy.
· Discuss how you will execute your plan during the next 6 months.
Conclusion and Reflections (Use this header)
Include a section that summarizes your paper and presents any additional personal reflections you would like to add.
Include articles listed and required in Discussion Boards, Individual Projects, and additional sources included in your responses.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?