Analyze the following:
Analyzing each exercise in 300-350 words. Your part in completing the assignment is to demonstrate an understanding and application of the concepts covered.
For example, assess the purpose of the calculations and results. How does it help the company's financial strategy? What changes could be made? Discuss anything else pertinent to the exercise.
Integrate 2-3 external references (in addition to the book) to support thoughts. Format in APA 7.0.
Use template attached for APA guidance.
NOTE: Automatically be submitted to Turnitin.
Running head: GUIDED IMAGERY AND PROGRESSIVE MUSCLE RELAXATION
Title of Paper in Bold Centered
COURSE####: Course Title
Repeat the Title – Level 1 Header
Hit the tab key one time to begin the main body of the paper. The paragraphs of the main document are indented. The computer will wrap your text for you based upon the margin settings established by this document template. It is not necessary for you to hit the Enter or return key at the end of a line of text. Only hit the enter key (one time) when you reach the end of a paragraph.
Then hit the tab key to indent and then continue typing the paper. In APA, any source that you use in your paper must have an in-text citation. In APA, these citations include the author’s last name and the year of the publication in parentheses (Name, Year).
Level 2 Header use: Flush Left, Bold, Title Case Heading
Sub-section your essay using sub-headers in the same sequence you introduced your topic in your lead paragraph, your thesis.
Level 3 Header use: Flush Left, Bold Italic, Title Case Heading
The lengthier or complex your essay, the potential for using additional Level Headers; notice the subtle difference. One tip for any submission, always double-check the font choice is consistent throughout the essay.
Begin to summarize the main points of your topic in three to five sentences. The conclusion of your paper should re-phrase the points of what your reader should be left remembering, nothing new, concise and to the point.
Lastname, C. (2008). Title of the source without caps except Proper Nouns or: First word after colon. The Journal or Publication Italicized and Capped, Vol#(Issue#), Page numbers.
Writing Assignment Requirements
· Response demonstrate a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
· Responses thoroughly cover the elements in a substantive manner.
· Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
· Content is complete and accurate.
· Introduction and conclusion provides adequate information on the given topic.
· Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
· Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
· Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
· Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
· The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
Grammar, APA Format (20%)
· Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
· Words used are specific and unambiguous.
· The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
· Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
· Current APA guidelines are followed, such as title page, headers, citations, references, etc.
· Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if applicable)
Your analysis will be evaluated according to the following Writing Assignment Requirements:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?