Take a look of the speeches below. Based on the reading from chapter 10, what do you think of the speeches and how to effectively communicate with an audience? What are the best ways to introduce yourself? What do you think of the techniques given?
Classmates Answers need to give feedback
1. After reading through chapter 10 and watching these two speeches. I think the speakers perfectly connected to the audience. one used humor and the other used personal experiences. The best way for someone to introduce themselves is, to be honest as explained in the first video. I think the techniques given are very useful and versatile in the world of giving speeches and in real-world scenarios.
For the first one it is about our personal presentation. Sometimes it is difficult to tell others who we really are. We want to be safe but hide who we really are. We don't need to hide your true identity and purpose. We need to express it with the truth without having to tell lies to see ourselves well in front of other people.
In the second "The seven secrets of the great speakers". Richard Greene is something to admire. He presented the speech with all the components of it through help, examples, naming the seven secrets, but most importantly, and what he said I liked very much; The most important thing is that people need to speak passionately about the things that turn us on that we like. Speaking in front of thousands of people sometimes scares us but you have to confront those fears and say if I can do it because I'm going to talk to them or teach them and give them examples.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?