The case analysis should consist of the following three headings:
2. Opinion/Legal Analysis
3. Relevance to Business Environment
Find a recent lawsuit, legal news story, or article using an Internet or DUO library search
centering on formation of a sales contract (i.e., offer/acceptance). News-feed websites such as MSN or CNN, or search engines such as Yahoo or Google may be useful. Major publications such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, etc are available through the Davenport library. You may also use your hometown newspaper websites as a resource. To complete the case analysis, you should research the assigned topic to provide a measure of information about the topic's significance to the current business environment.
The Overview/Summary section should thoroughly address the facts and background
of your chosen case or legal dispute and the legal issue (or law) in question.
The Opinion/Legal Analysis section should demonstrate your critical thinking and
analysis of the subject matter as it relates to the legal principles and concepts covered
in the textbook. You should provide a thorough explanation and discussion of the legal principles as they apply to the issue in question.
The Relevance to Business Environment section should discuss the topic's
application to the current business climate and offer an insight-building summary,
recommendations, findings and conclusions. Feel free to draw on your own professional
experience as well.
The assignment should be presented in APA format and be a minimum of 500 words (2
pages or more), pages to be double-spaced, typed in 12-point font. The point allocation
and grading parameters are outlined in the grading rubric for this activity. Please
download and print a copy of the grading rubric to use as a reference.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?