1. Case Study Power Point Presentation
Based on your readings throughout the course, choose a disorder/disease from your text and develop a power point presentation. The presentation must include:
An introduction, incidence, prevalence (include to a global perspective), pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level, existing prevention and therapeutic measures, current or future research relevant to the disorder/disease. The presentation must specifically address how this disorder/disease impacts ONE of the following age groups: infant/child, adult, or elderly.
This presentation should be no more than 20 slides (excluding title and reference slide(s)). APA 7th ed. is required. A minimum of 4 current (within 5-7 yrs) references excluding your text is required. Refer to the Grading Rubric for Written PowerPoint Presentations.
Topic Description: Introduction, incidence, prevalence (include to a global perspective), pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level, existing prevention and therapeutic measures, current or future research relevant to the disorder/disease.
Application of disorder/disease: Specific to age group.
References: Use of 4 scientific references (excluding text). References must be current, within 5-7 years.
Other Criteria: Length not to exceed 20 slides (excluding title and reference slides). APA 7th ed. format required. Your PowerPoint should utilize graphics including but not limited to images, graphs, tables, etc. You may also audio record or voice over to provide an explanation of a slide.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?