Prepare a Key Assignment Outline and include any notes you feel are appropriate. APA 6 format
Attached is a sample outline from a peer
Green Branch Coffee recently experienced an ethical violation because some unscrupulous employees leaked customer information on a social media Web site. The Director of Human Resources at Green Branch Coffee has asked you to prepare an executive report that reviews the role of ethics in the HR profession. This report will be shared with the VP of HR. You realize this is an important project and begin by researching the Society for Human Resource Management's (SHRM) Code of Ethics for HR professionals.
Review the SHRM Code of Ethics, and prepare an outline for an executive report that answers the following questions:
Society for Human Resource Management. (2014, November 21). Code of ethics. https://www.shrm.org/about-shrm/pages/code-of-ethics.aspx
HRM Legal Environment
Human Resources Outline
Every company or business has sometime of Human Resource department. This part of the company or business is important to the company or business because it has a number of tasks to keep the business or company running, flowing, and prospering. This department has many tasks and duties they are in charge of on a daily basis.
· Describe the professional responsibilities of HR professionals.
· The hiring of applicants, firing of employees, and assistance in employee advancement.
· Knowledge of labor laws and upholding said labor laws.
· Resolve internal issues within employees and enforce policies such as sexual harassment.
· What does it mean to include fairness and justice in the HR profession?
· Decisions being made should be fair and just and not based on emotion or the personal preference of the HR professional towards the employee.
· Actions should be based off the company’s policies and labor laws.
· How should HR professionals appropriately manage an organization’s information?
· Organization’s information is confidential and should only be spoken to authorized personnel.
· Should not to be talked about outside company walls or to non-authorized personnel.
· The office including human resource documents should always be under lock and key.
· Refraining from workplace commentary on social media. What can be shared and what cannot be shared on social media?
· HR professionals will avoid posting any comments related to their workplace or job responsibilities on social media.
· No social media posting should occur during work hours to avoid any leaks of information.
· When posting on social media there can be no indications of the type of work being performed in the post. No documents, policies, or computers work can be shown.
· Maintaining a professional image
· The professionals should be presented in appropriate attire and clothing.
· Positive body language is important along with a positive attitude and behavior.
· HR professionals need to communicate and engage with other effectively.
· There is a zero tolerance policy for harassment.
· All employees must upheld.
· HR professionals will have yearly presentations regarding harassment and will deal with any issues relating to it.
· Customer privacy and IT security
· IT security is extremely important to the organization to keep all internal and external records safe from non-authorized users. This will be a daily task by the IT department.
· Employees will take all necessary steps to uphold customer privacy.
Human resources is key to keep an company or business running well with all employees. They help with all questions employees may have regarding benefits, wages, and policies. Human Resources is responsible to make sure the company and employees are not violating any labor laws. If violations does occur, they must correct these issues in a timely manner rather the violation is by a employee or the company. You could say that Human Resources is the backbone of the company because they are the connection between the company and employees.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?