this is the job that the resume needs to be done for. The objective needs to be rewritten. And listed is all the employment please look over add whatever will be beneficial. Also need to add a skills and capabilities section.
780 Memorial Drive Se, Unit 603, Atlanta GA. 30316
To support the agency’s program needs and to expand my services of dedicated professional within The Internal Revenue Service. I inspire to become a Revenue Officer, as my twelve (12) years combined as a Security Specialist Professional and Administrative Assistant experience with the Department of the Navy and a Fortune 500 company, has allowed me the knowledge to obtain a position as a Revenue Officer. I aim to syndicate my analytical development within the IRS and achieve to advance, as well as uphold the expectations of the IRS, in addition, to advance current services in my professionalism and assistance with fellow employees and taxpayers. I have the experience, as well as knowledge, in various customers service values, door-to-door interaction and investigations. I intend to leverage my skill sets to assure the mission and the duties of the IRS are upheld accordingly.
My experience includes:
· Twelve years with the Department of the Navy gaining years of experience in variables of investigative and enforcement techniques, as an administrator.
· Security Reviews to minimize background discrepancies and Security violations.
· Executing plans to develop relationships with managers and executives of the organization.
· Create communications products for individuals, groups and organizations by offering my communications expertise, developing and implementing products and delivering the products to the appropriate stakeholders and audiences using the appropriate communication channels.
· Authorizing appropriate 5081s for IRS employees
· Assisting senior managers and executives with technical and security issues.
· Administrative expertise with both the private sector and governmental industry.
Security Specialist (Internal Revenue Service)
(October 2010 – present) 40 Hours per week
Series: 0303 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 07 (Contractor)
Responsibilities: Enroll, issue and activate numerous types of identification cards, including SmartID Cards. Support the appointment managing activities in the time trade GSA scheduling tools. Operate the USAccess system. Perform certificate rekey, pin reset, and card update activities. Perform periodic card inventories and log card in inventory tool.
Perform card custodian functions including ensuring all cards are stored securely.
Contact Federal employees and contractors to schedule card pick-ups and activations. Collect cards upon credential termination and work with Security Officer to support card destruction.
· Perform special duties during Covid19 pandemic by providing security assistance to employees who were having issues entering the building or need credential updates. .
· Consistently assist management and co-workers with SMARTID assistance during this telework phase.
· Identify and analyzed a security/procedural processes. Prepare various weekly inventory reports. I share these reports with team members, frontline managers and team members, within the operation to support them in maintaining accurate security.
· Advise management on problems that impacted employees and work processes.
· Collaborate with Project Managers representatives to resolves security issues within the building.
· 5081 approving authorization for various applications to add, delete and/or modify user permissions on shared directories assigned to functional areas.
Supervisor: Logan Jenkins (470-769-2026) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Direct Care Giver (Magnolia Woods)
(January 2004 – October 2004)- 40 Hours per week
(This is NOT a federal job)
Responsibilities: Training, administrative paperwork, maintaining client’s personal information in a database, processing all clients in the system for house readiness, disbursements of medications, caring for the clients, teaching clients how to care for themselves, cleaning the house, providing transportation to and from appointments.
· Assisted clients with everyday tasks around the house.
· Provided substantial social support and assistance and even get their clients to involve in their community more actively
· Helped clients take their medication prescribed by doctors.
· Provided ambulatory and mobility assistance around the house and outside.
· Assisted with personal hygiene and grooming.
· Helped clients get dressed.
· Assisted clients with physical therapy exercises.
Okay to contact this Supervisor:
Mail Processing Clerk (United States Postal Service)
Feb 2003 – Jan 2004- 40 Hours per week
(This is NOT a federal job)
Responsibilities: sorted incoming and outgoing mail and preparing it for the mail carrier to take on their delivery route. Sort by a machine or by hand, loading and unloading mail trucks, and maintaining and repairing broken machinery.
· Collaborated with management and co-workers on challenging daily issues;
· sorted and processed the mail in a timely manner for pickup.
· As the safety representative, provided safety talk and training for my department.
· debriefing co-workers and management on the administrative and safety aspect.
· Maintain personnel data files for each co-worker when given safety training.
· Conducted weekly team meeting and in the absence of the manager gave status of
· Gave recommendations to the manager about employee concerns and work-related problems.
· Assisted employees with telephone calls and work-related questions.
Supervisor: James Stanley Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Safety/Security Supervisor (Ford Motor Company)
Jan 2000－Feb 2003 40 Hours Per Week
(this is NOT a federal job)
Responsibilities: Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
· Developed/Implemented new programs and saving the company m
· Implement training for my department and kept an adequate budget of all spending
· Arrange all travel itineraries for co-workers and made sure checks were properly issued.
· Drafted incident reports by using various software programs to upper management to be submitted to the plant manager
· Trained employees and supervisors on how to operate heavy equipment
Security Officer top skills & proficiencies:
· Written and Verbal Communication
· Following Complex Instructions
· Interpersonal Skills
· Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
· Manage Multiple Project Tasks
· Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
Supervisor: Thomas Smith Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Security Manager (GE Homeland Security)
May 1996－Jan 2002 40 hours Per Week (This is NOT a federal job)
Responsibilities: Analyzed and evaluated security violations and made determination on findings.
· Trained all staff members and reporting to upper management on daily issues and safety violations:
· Maintain/ordering adequate office supplies on hand
· Responsible for planning and making reservation for travel where the company safety director and staff members regarding safety violations
· Provided daily, weekly, and monthly safety issues to the company safety director and staff members regarding safety violations
· Responsible for time keeping, scheduling staff members for work, and coordinated travel arrangements
Supervisor: Tramella Archie
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Yeoman 2nd Class Administrative Supervisor (United States Navy)
Nov 1987－Nov 1995 40 Hours Per Week
(This is a federal job)
Responsibilities: Assured adequate staff was onboard and answered to the Administrative Officer on daily issues and maintained the office budget.
· Monitored all the in-house and onboard phone calls
· Counsel staff members on necessary requirements, updates, and procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining departmental safety rules and regulations
· Responsible for the readiness and ship morale and welfare of my department
· Responsible for the shipboard court cases for the Captain and briefing the Executive
· Responsible for updating the DOD policies and procedures manual
Supervisor: Okay to contact this Supervisor:
Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Publisher, HR Reporting, HR Connect, IRS Competency Databases, SMARTId.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Strategic Planning, Security, Finances, analyzing, management support programs and Administrative Assistance.
Associate of Science : Criminal Justice
Atlanta Technical College － Atlanta, GA
Graduate in the top 10 percent of my class with a 3.2 GPA.
Yeoman A School of Adminstrative
Military School － Meridian, MS
Graduate in the top of my class early to report to my duty station assignment. Study
Microsoft word excel database and PowerPoint presentation.
Concordia College Alabama － Selma, AL
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?