8080 Module 3
Information Dissemination: Child Development and Learning
Advocacy is a vital component of the early childhood professional’s role. Advocacy can occur on a daily basis through supportive interactions with children and their families and connecting families to needed resources. At a broader and more public level, advocacy can occur when a specific message is developed and disseminated with the goal of positively impacting the lives of children, families, early childhood professionals, and the field as a whole.
Developing effective advocacy messages requires deep knowledge of a particular topic, an effective means of delivering the message, and the ability to design a research-based message that can serve to motivate others to your cause. Over the next 5 weeks, you will design three advocacy pieces. Each advocacy piece will use a different format—a webinar, a podcast, and a white paper. Each advocacy message must be on a different topic and related to nurturing young children.
Across each of the topics, the information you develop needs to be responsive to the following:
· Audience: For whom is this information being developed? (Families, early childhood coaches, policy makers, educators, etc.)
· Role: Whom are you speaking as? Please select a role that provides your voice for each piece that is meaningful to you (educator, family advocate, administrator, coach, policy maker, researcher).
· Goal: What do you hope to gain by sharing this information? What impact do you want to have on your target audience?
The formats for your advocacy messages are as follows:
Note: Exemplars for each of these required formats are provided within the Module 3 Optional Resources. As you develop your Assignments, please visit the Discussion space for the Optional Discussion: Community of Practice to ask questions, share resources, and collaborate with your colleagues.
· From the following topic below, You will create a advocacy message on the topic below in a 4 minute speech with a submission of a transcript included:
Write an advocacy message about the topic and subtopics below in 4 pages dbl space.
· 2 pages discussing each the topic and subtopic
· 2 pages as a whole summarize the topic itself and the subtopics….
· Be sure to label each topic and subtopic over each set of detailed information
· The summary will be your used as your transcript…
· The explanation of the first 2 pages is used as the advocacy message/speech.
· With the advocacy messages you develop, cite appropriate references in APA 7 format to substantiate your thinking.
· For assignment, you are required to include current research and evidence, using at least two scholarly resources from the course and two additional scholarly resources that you have selected from the Walden Library.
· Be sure that each of the resources you select is peer reviewed and less than 5 years old. Select a peer reviewed article and less than 5 years old
· Topic: “ Resilience”
· What does Resilience means in Early Childhood Education?
· Why is Resilience important in Early Childhood?
· Building Resilience in Children
· How does child development impact on Resilience?
· What factors help children become resilient?
· Format: Podcast (Kaltura audio or video with transcript). Your speech should be 4 minutes in length.
· Note: Please refer to Kaltura Media Uploader, located under Course Home, for guidance and directions.
· Submit your speech./podcast
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?