· Big data helps companies make informed choices despite the size of the business, it helps the company to utilize the data and analyze it through the profitability of the organization. Big data helps in accumulating high-quality and valuable information about the internal processes of the organization and helps the organization make better I am informed that would positively favour the organization, it would also help the organization in understanding the big picture by creating data modeling techniques For specific projects, it would also help the company improve the operational efficiency and it would help the company in developing social media campaigns for better marketing. (Zoey, 2020) Structured data is clearly defined and is quantitative. It can be stored in data warehouse and is easy to search and analyze. As structured data is available in predefined format it is easy for people to store data in that way so that at the time of accessing the data there is no complication. Unstructured data is in a negative form and is qualitative. It is usually stored in data lakes and requires more process and understanding as it is in a variety of formats. (Smallcombe, 2020)
· There are certain issues that can disrupt the flow of communication in a network. If there is poor transmission the speed of a network would be down and another issue is related to the security issues that arise. Internet of Things can be included in personal networks like smart appliances (refrigerators, coffee machines), smart home security systems, smart assistances like Amazon Alexa or Apple’s Siri, fitness tracker, and so on. (Donaldson, 2019) IoT helps an organization improves business insights and consumer experience, it helps an organization lower the cost involved in operations and helps them increase their efficiency and productivity.
It is essential that companies make wise decisions to survive their competitors. It is essential that companies must analyze their data efficiently. It doesn’t matter if the business is small, medium or large in scale. Hence, these are the reasons why a company must embrace big data;
1. Make better business decisions – Once the data is analyzed well it will help the organization to know the business well and the help them make better business decisions.
2. Understand the bigger picture – Big data helps a data analyst improve company’s internal process by creating better and improved data modeling techniques depending on the needs.
3. Enhance customer experience – Accumulation of data related to the customers will provide the company a better insight about customers their choices and actions thereby it helps the company identify their actual target market.
4. Develop strong marketing campaigns – Big data will help the company in making better marketing decisions by improving content marketing strategy.
5. Forecast product demand – Big data will help in making predictive analytics that will help the company monitor the market and predict demand. As a result, the company can make informed choices in terms of products. (Zoey, 2020)
Structured data is a highly organized data and is uploaded in row database structures. The biggest benefit of structured data is the ease at which it can be used by machine learning because of its organized nature. Another benefit of structured data is that it can be easily used by business users. Structured data provides variety of product choices to the data managers.
Unstructured data is data in its raw form which is not processed yet. It can be in many forms and varieties like text, images, video, social media content, and sensor data. (Structured vs. Unstructured Data: A Complete Guide – Talend, 2021)
There can be much unnecessary information that is transferred on the network therefore some important information can be missed out. Feedback is important for communication to be effective and there can be challenges when it comes to receiving a feedback in network communication. In a multinational or global organization there can be a language barrier which can affect communication.
Internet of things automates various processes, including both personal networks and organizational networks. In case of personal networks, it includes home security system, connected appliances, etc. In case of organizational networks, it includes biometric scanners, wireless inventory trackers, smart factory equipments, etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?