For this assignment you are to CREATE a COURSE SYLLABUS. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS NEEDED FOR YOUR SYLLABUS
PLEASE DO NOT COPIED ANOTHER COURSE SYLLBUS YOU MUST CREATE YOUR OWN (AT LEAST 3-4 PAGES)
WHAT BELONGS IN A SYLLABUS?
WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN GRADING?
1) *Class Name – what school – dates class would be taken – credit hours
2) *Instructor information – best contact method for students
3) *Course objectives / student expectations
4) *Course materials
5) *Course calendar
6) *Major Assignments due with timeline and grading (points or percentages)
7) *Tell how grades are calculated; When assignments are due.
8) *Communicate connection from assignments back to objectives
9) *Other information: Attendance/Tardy policy, Plagiarism policy, Resources
A syllabus is more than a checklist of items to do.
It should do more than dictate. It is communication.
It sets the tone for the course-
Express expectations and outcomes intended.
Objectives should be listed, as well as deadlines.
(Other information, course sensitive: Lab materials or calendar,
Writing lab resources, Plagiarism policies, etc.)
THINGS THE SYLLABUS CAN HELP COMMUNICATE:
*Students need to understand what is expected from them.
*They need to understand their purpose / what outcomes they can look forward to / how their lives are improved by taking the course.
*It should be well-written to prevent misunderstandings throughout course.
*Tell how grades are calculated; When assignments are due.
I need this syllabus for an Old Testament or a New Testament Class
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?