For Part 1: In 3 to 4 pages
Select a new product or service that will be launched by either an existing organization or one you will create. I prefer that you find a new product or service to an existing firm –
This product or service will serve as the basis for the Marketing Plan you will write throughout the course.
**Obtain your instructor's approval of your product or service before beginning this project.
PROJECT PART 1 WEEK 2 (Refer to Chapters 1 & 2)
Introduction – :
• Describe the organization's background, industry, and product or service.
• Describe the NEW product or service you are proposing (don't get into a lot of detail of the product or service - this will be in later part).
Describe the importance this product or service has to the organization.
• Prepare the SWOT analysis of the organization and offering.
• Explain a competitive analysis of the organization and offering.
• Describe your target market in detail, including information on the geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral factors used to choose your market segment.
• Identify the needs that cause your target market to buy.
• Create a written positioning statement that identifies:
• Your organization's product/service
• Your target market – Needs that cause your target market to buy including emotional and
logical drivers – How your product solves the target market's needs
• What makes your organization different from its competition
Include sources of secondary research that support your analysis
Marketing Plan Outline
MRKG 1311 CLARK
Marketing Plan Outline
1. Organizational overview
a. Name of organization
b. Mission statement – organization’s basic values and philosophy
c. Geographic location
d. Product mix
1) Single product
2) Product line(s)
2. New product description
3. SWOTT analysis
a. Strengths (internal)
b. Weaknesses (internal)
c. Opportunities (external)
d. Threats (external)
e. Trends (external)
4. Marketing research
a. Consumer analysis
3) Behaviors (e.g. purchase behaviors)
4) Geographical considerations
b. Industrial analysis, if applicable
1) Competitor Analysis
b. Target market(s)
6. Differentiation and positioning
7. Stage of the product life cycle
8. Marketing mix
1) Type – good, service, idea, etc.
2) Features – how will it be different from the competition?
3) Identification – brand name, label, and packaging
4) Production method/delivery of service
1) Pricing strategy
c) Status quo
1) Channels of distribution – manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer
2) Product location availability
3) Physical distribution/location of facilities/modes of transportation
6) Suggested selling price
7) Profit margin
8) Price and quality relationship – perceived value
1) Personal selling
a) Direct mail
3) Sales promotion – sale prices, discounts, coupons, contests, sweepstakes, tradeshows, etc.
4) Public relations
5) Web site
a. Feedback mechanism to monitor progress
b. Evaluation process
c. Performance objectives (quantifiable elements)
1) Profit margin
2) Market share
3) Promotional effectiveness
4) Market penetration
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?