NOTE: **** post answers in separate documents for each Question
**** Please follow the instructions to the point and pick relavant topics according to the subject
**** Follow APA7 format
Subject: Introduction to Data mining
Question 1: Write a 300+ word essay (APA format & latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
Below are the different level of analysis of data mining. Provide a brief description of each:
1) Artificial Neural Networks
2) Genetic algorithms
3) Nearest neighbour method
4) Rule induction
5) Data visualization
Question 2: Assignment 2-3 pages (APA format & 2 latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
Refer to "Assignment 2.docx" for details
Question 3: Research Paper 4+ pages (APA format & 3 latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
Refer to "Project Paper.docx" for details
ITS-632 Intro to Data Mining
Chapter 4 Assignment
Decision Tree Assignment
Play now? Play later?
You can become a millionaire! That's what the junk mail said. But then there was the fine print:
If you send in your entry before midnight tonight, then here are your chances:
0.1% that you win $1,000,000
75% that you win nothing
Otherwise, you must PAY $1,000
But wait, there's more! If you don't win the million AND you don't have to pay on your first attempt,
then you can choose to play one more time. If you choose to play again, then here are your chances:
2% that you win $100,000
20% that you win $500
Otherwise, you must PAY $2,000
What is your expected outcome for attempting this venture? Solve this problem using
a decision tree and clearly show all calculations and the expected monetary value at each node.
Use maximization of expected value as your decision criterion.
Answer these questions in APA Paragraph Format (List References where needed):
1) Should you play at all? (5%)
If you play, what is your expected (net) monetary value? (15%)
2) If you play and don't win at all on the first try (but don't lose money), should you try again? (5%) Why? (10%)
Term Paper Information
Course Assignment (*Must Follow Requirements*):
For this project, you will write a 3-5 page APA formatted paper on a business problem that requires data mining. You will select an organization that has a business problem that requires data mining, why the problem is interesting, the general approach you plan to take, what kind of data you plan to use, and finally how you plan to get the data. You should describe your problem, approach, dataset, data analysis, evaluation, discussion, references, and so on, in sufficient details, and you need to show supporting evidence in tables and/or figures. You need to provide captions for all tables and figures.
The paper should include the following sections each called out with a Headers.
· Introduction: Overview of the Term Paper.
· Background: The section should be a Company Overview that includes the company name, the industry they are in and a general overview of the organization.
· Challenges: Discuss the challenges that the organization have with a particular business problem around data mining.
· Solution: Describe the organization’s Data Mining implementation and the benefits they realized from the implementation. What was the result of implementing Data Mining? Did they meet their objectives for fall short?
· Conclusion: Summarize the most important ideas from the paper and also make recommendations or how they might have achieved even greater success.
· References: Please include a separate reference page with at least 3 references.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. There should be at least three scholarly sources listed on the reference page. Each source should be cited in the body of the paper to give credit where due. Per APA, the paper should use a 12-point Time New Roman font, should be double spaced throughout, and the first sentence of each paragraph should be indented .5 inches. The body of the paper should be 3 – 5 pages in length. The Title and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirements.
Your paper should include an abstract and a conclusion and a reference page with 3-5 references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?