The purpose of this paper is for you to reflect on the course content involving transnational crime and its future effects on the United States or that of another country’s economy, crime level, and so forth.
You will select from one of the following transnational crimes:
1) drug trafficking,
2) weapons trafficking,
3) cyber-crime and fraud,
4) trafficking in persons,
5) smuggling of migrants, or
6) sex crimes.
As a part of your reflection, identify any laws or actions that have been taken by the United States or a country/international entity to stop your chosen crime. In addition, you will address the information below.
1) What was the result (successful or not successful)?
2) What type of control is used in managing the crime (individual or organization)?
3) How much money is estimated to be spent in trying to obtain the product being produced or provided by the crime?
4) Consider what you have learned in this course; has it changed your personal perspective(s) about the seriousness of transnational crimes? Explain how learning about transnational crimes will be of value in your future learning endeavors in the criminal justice field.
Your reflection paper must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title page and references page. You must include two scholarly sources, and you should utilize your textbook as a resource (i.e., you should have at least three resources).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?