The research paper must be at least 10 pages excluding the cover intro page and the Bibliography.
It should Follow APA Formatting
The work must be 100% Original
It must Include Data and Bibliography with At least 10 sources. Be descriptive and provide details, as well as include Citations of sources within the Text.
Use a 12 point Font with double line spacing and the pages need to be numbered. It must include proper in-text citations and a full bibliography.
Furthermore, I am willing to pay like $10 more for an Annotated Bibliography of those 10 sources early by like 11th June or possibly earlier.
Lastly, I have myself created an outline or research proposal that might help you with completing the research paper. The pdf attached contains a few sources but you need not use those sources. Once again I would really like to get that annotated bibliography, let me know.
3rd June 2021
FINAL PAPER PROPOSAL
The following contains all the main structure in a logical order for a research paper
i. The topic selected is “Globalization and Food Production”
ii. The point that I am trying to make is how globalization affects or impacts the
iii. Will Contain the thesis statement
i. Will start with main idea with data on what globalization is and how it is related
to food production
ii. Furthermore, Additional paragraphs or sections i.e. supporting ideas such as
how agriculture plays a major role with food production will also provide
support to the point made with multiple evidence from the sources provided in
the bibliography below
i. After researching and writing how big of an impact globalization has on the food
production, the conclusion will summarize and conclude the main points by
looking back at the body and restating thesis to come to a conclusion.
• "Effect of Globalization on the Food Industry." ukessays.com. 11 2018. UKEssays. 06
• NUTRITION PAPER. (n.d.). Globalization of food. Retrieved June 2, 2021, from
Fao.org website: http://www.fao.org/3/y5736e/y5736e.pdf
• Black, E. (n.d.). Globalization of the food industry: Transnational food corporations,
the spread of processed food, and their implications for food security and nutrition.
Retrieved June 2, 2021 from Sit.edu website:
• (N.d.). Is globalization good for food? Retrieved June 2, 2021, from
• Hanus, Gabriela. (2018). THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE FOOD
BEHAVIOUR OF CONSUMERS – LITERATURE AND RESEARCH REVIEW. CBU
International Conference Proceedings. 6. 170. 10.12955/cbup.v6.1151.
• Josling, T. (n.d.). Globalization of the food industry and its impact on agricultural
trade policy. Retrieved June 2, 2021, from Psu.edu website:
• The globalization of food & plants. (n.d.). Retrieved June 2, 2021, from Yale.edu
• Lendvai, M. (2020, May 6). What will happen with the globalization of the food
market after Covid-19? Retrieved June 2, 2021, from Toointernation.com website:
• Barbra dozier. (2013, January 25). The identification of the effects of globalization
on the Fast-food Industry. Retrieved June 2, 2021, from WordPress.com website:
• Food globalization: Benefits and consequences -. (2020, March 31). Retrieved June 2,
2021, from Syslens-international.com website: http://syslens-
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?