Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the http or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
Week 5 DQ1
Describe how someone who is mandated psychological services, may act differently than someone who receives voluntary psychological services. Discuss the role of extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
Week 5 DQ 2
How does the justice system view psychological services in general?
1. Read “Psychological Evaluations in the Criminal Justice System: Basic Principles and Best Practices” by Miller from Aggression and Violent Behavior (2013).
2. Read “The Significance of Combining Evaluations of Competency to Stand Trial and Sanity at the Time of the Offense” by Chauhan, Warren, Kois, & Wellbeloved-Stone from Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (2015).
3. Read “A Descriptive Analysis of Pretrial Services at the Single-Jurisdictional Level” by Cooprider from Federal Probation (2004).
4. Read "Pre-Trial Therapy: Avoiding the Pitfalls," by Jenkins, Muccio, & Paris from Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal (2015).
5.Read "State of the System: Federal Probation and Pretrial Services," by Johnson & Baber from Federal Probation (2015).
6. Read "Navigating Your Way Through a Mental Competency Hearing," by Wagner, Steitz & Tedford from Reporter (2017).
7. Read "Does Mandating Offenders to Treatment Improve Completion Rates?" by Coviello, Zanis, Wesnoski, Palman, Gur, Lynch, & McKay from Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment (2013).
8. Read "Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations in a Multicultural Population: Associations Between Psychiatric, Demographic, and Legal Factors" by Paradis, Owen, Solomon, Lane, Gulrajani, Fullar, & McCullough from International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (2016).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?