a great article that was published in Vanity Fair Magazine and answering a few questions.
Press the comma key or shift + question mark to see a list of keyboard shortcuts
This is a graded discussion: 20 points possible
due Sep 22
No unread replies.No replies.
This week you will be reading a great article that was published in Vanity Fair Magazine and answering a few questions.This is a long article so plan accordingly so you have time to read it and answer all the questions. If you don't answer each question thoroughly you will lose points. If
You are also required to respond to two of your classmates posts. I'm looking for more than a "Nice job" or "I agree". Put some thought into it if you want full points. Remember there is an automatic 5 point deduction if you don't reply to classmate's posts.
Please read the attached article published in Vanity Fair Magazine and answer the following questions on the discussion board.
1. How has the media changed the "American Dream"?
a. Give a minimum of 3 specific examples from the article you read.
b. Give a minimum of 2 specific examples from what you have seen in today's media.
c. Give a minimum of 2 examples of what you have witnessed in the priorities and dreams of those around you. (Can be friends, family, co-workers etc…)
2. What is your American Dream? Please share a detailed description not just a sentence.
SEARCH ENTRIES OR AUTHOR Filter replies by unreadUNREAD Collapse replies Expand replies
Replies are only visible to those who have posted at least one reply.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?