Student teaching is a major component of the birth-kindergarten bachelor degree programs in North Carolina. This assignment requires you to research the requirements of student teaching at several of the 12 universities within the UNC System that offer the birth-licensure degree program. You will analyze the collected research to create a narrative that outlines the time management and budgeting challenges of student teaching.
Using the list of the 12 universities that offer the birth-kindergarten licensure program and conduct research on 3 universities to discover the requirements for field experiences and student teaching at each.
1. Appalachian State University
2. East Carolina University
3. Elizabeth City State University
4. Fayetteville State University
5. North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
6. North Carolina Central University
7. University of North Carolina-Charlotte
8. University of North Carolina-Greensboro
9. University of North Carolina-Pembroke
10. University of North Carolina-Wilmington
11. Western Carolina University
12. Winston-Salem State University
Research to discover the number of field experiences required before the student teaching course and the requirements for those field experiences. Determine the location requirements for field experience placements and how many hours are required.Next, research the requirements for student teaching at each university. Determine the number of hours required, including total duration in weeks and hours per week, and student teaching placement requirements.Once your research on the 3 universities is complete, create a chart to capture the data. The chart must contain columns with these headings:
1. Name of the university
2. Number of field experiences with total hours required
3. Student teaching hours requirement
4. Placement requirements for field experiences and student teaching
After analyzing the data captured on the chart, in a professionally written narrative, summarize how field experiences and student teaching will impact you directly. Include these aspects in your narrative:
· Consider time management issues and budgeting challenges.
· Discuss how a full time, full semester student teaching course will impact your employment.
· Discuss any impacts of placement requirements for field experiences and student teaching.
· Lastly, identify and describe proactive strategies that can be used to manage identified challenges.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you will need to use module and university resources. You should conduct independent research on 3 of the 12 universities to obtain the required information. The lecture narrative for Module 2 contains information that will be helpful in the research and summary components of the assignment.Writing Assignment Guidelines (opens in a new window)
The chart must contain at least 4 columns and 3 rows. The minimum length requirement of the narrative section is 3 double spaced pages.
· Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title at the top of the document.
· Use one-inch margins.
· Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
· Use double line spacing in the document.
Your assignment submission will be evaluated using this rubric: Writing Assignment Rubric (MS Word Document) Writing Assignment Rubric (MS Word Document) – Alternative Formats (opens in a new download window)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?