3. (TCO B) Drake Company's income statement for the most recent year appears below. Sales (45,000 units) $1,350,000 Less: variable expenses 750,000 Contribution margin 600,000 Less: fixed expenses 375,000 Net operating income $225,000 Required: a. Calculate the unit contribution margin. b. Calculate the break-even point in dollars. c. If the company desires a net operating income of $290,000, how many units must it sell?
4. (TCO E) The Dean Company produces and sells a single product. The following data refer to the year just completed: Selling price $450 Units in beginning Inventory 0 Units produced 25,000 Units sold 22,000 Variable costs per unit: Direct materials $ 200 Direct labor $ 50 Variable
manufacturing overhead $ 30 Variable selling and admin $ 15 Fixed Costs: Fixed manufacturing overhead $ 275,000 Fixed selling and admin $ 230,000 Assume that direct labor is a variable cost.
a. Compute the cost of a single unit of product under both
the absorption costing and variable costing approaches.
b. Prepare an income statement for the year using absorption costing.
c. Prepare an income statement for the year using variable costing.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?