All discussion postings must be at least 300 words in length and written in paragraph format using APA 7th edition (including in-text citations and a reference list). Use the MEAL plan (Main idea, Evidence, Analysis, and Link (conclusion)) to structure your post. The topic of discussion:
"Stem cells are undifferentiated, primitive cells with the ability both to multiply and to differentiate into specific kinds of cells. Stem cells hold the promise of allowing researchers to grow specialized cells or tissue, which could be used to treat injuries or disease (e.g., spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, strokes, burns)." (Slevin, 2010)
Choose (3) of the following issues and respond with supporting evidence.
1. Discuss what you feel are the potential benefits of stem cell research for Alzheimer's patients and their families.
2. Share your perspective on the stem cell debate regarding donation of surplus embryos to couples for “embryo adoption.”
3. Why is the task of disposing unused frozen human embryos different from disposing of other medical tissue?
4. Discuss why you think embryonic stem cell research “crosses a moral boundary.”
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Why Hire Safehomework.com writers to do your paper?